YOUR CARD, ON YOUR TERMS
Play It Safe
Debit cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases as easily as using credit, but if your card falls in the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Now, you can safeguard your information with CardValet™, the mobile app that lets you deactivate your debit card when it’s not in use. Protect your debit card against fraud and theft by turning it on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your card is used only by you.
Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be too. Take control of your finances with CardValet™, a new mobile app for your debit card that lets you set spending thresholds, specify merchant types and turn your card on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit card spending with an easy-to-use real-time app.
Mobile Check Deposit
Tips & Tricks for Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app. close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it: “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount (include decimal) to ensure it matches the amount written on the check.
- Deposit Limits:
- $5,000.00 maximum per transaction
- $10,000.00 maximum per business day
- (Deposit limits may vary per individual)
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photo.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of the check.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen and then let us do the rest. The picture will automatically be taken when the perfect image is detected. It will even remind you to flip the check over if you forget!
- Deposits must be received by 4:00 p.m. CST on a business day to be considered for current day deposit.
- Retain original checks for 14 business days and then securely destroy the check.
Greenwoods State Bank Mobile Banking App
Bank on the go 24/7.
Save time and money with the Greenwoods State Bank Mobile Banking App for business or consumers.
Our App is password protected or fingerprint authentication. You can feel confident it is safe and secure.
Pay bills, make deposits, review account activity and more, right from your phone!
- Personal: Search the App Stores for Greenwoods State Bank or Greenwoods on mobile device.
- Business: Search the App Stores for Greenwoods State Bank Business or Greenwoods Business on mobile device.