Dear Greenwoods State Bank Customers,
Our soft opening by appointment only began on Monday, June 15th and is going well. We really appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate through these uncharted times.
With that said, we feel we have the proper additional safety measures put into place within our locations, so we can fully reopen our lobbies to customer traffic. Beginning on Monday, June 22nd our full-service branch locations will reopen their doors for business. While things may look a bit different, we are here to help and hopefully, provide a small sense of normalcy.
Listed below are some of the changes you will notice as you enter the buildings per the guidance provided by the health organizations. We will continue to monitor and make any changes as needed or required.
1. The hours for the locations will remain as:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Phones will be answered Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Drive-up only)
*Hours could vary by location. Check our website for specific location hours.
2. Certain door entrances may be locked, at those locations with multiple points of entry. We will direct customers to use only the main entrance of our locations for both entering and exiting the buildings.
3. Hand Sanitizer and Face Masks will be located within the vestibules of our locations. Please ensure you use hand sanitizer and wear either a mask provided or one of your own, upon entering the building. You may be asked to temporarily remove or lower your facemask as part of proper identification protocol to ensure we know our customers.
5. The CSR stations will have Germ Guards located between the CSR and you, the customer. This allows for us to keep the community, our team members, and our customers as safe as possible while practicing social distancing.
6. Our teams will be wearing facemasks during interaction with customers and maintaining social distancing whenever possible. Know though…we are smiling behind those facemasks and excited to see all of you.
7. The floors will be marked with appropriate six (6) foot markings to ensure social distancing within the lobby and CSR areas.
8. We have temporarily discontinued beverages from being served within the branch locations.
9. All pens and writing utensils provided by the bank, should be taken with you when you leave.
10. The bathrooms will be closed off for public use at this time.
Please do not enter the lobby if you:
- Have a temperature over 100.4 degrees F.
- Are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or at least two of the following: fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell).
- Have been in direct contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
As always, we appreciate your kindness and continued commitment to Greenwoods State Bank. Our teams are working very hard to give you the best experience and high level of service, you have come to know and expect.
We are grateful for everyone respecting our new guidelines, to ensure the safety of everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your local branch or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.