We know how important it is for you to have uninterrupted access to your money. Whether you are buying in person, online or need cash from an ATM, our VISA® Debit Card makes it easy. Greenwoods State Bank’s Visa Debit Card is accepted like a credit card, but draws the funds out of your checking account right away. Your Visa Debit Card:
- Is enabled with an EMV Chip Card for added security
- Is accepted anywhere you see the VISA or PULSE® logos
- Can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals
- Is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Transactions are automatically withdrawn from your Greenwoods State Bank checking account and appear on your monthly statements for easy tracking
You have access to surcharge-free ATMs through Greenwoods State Bank membership in the ATM Access Network. For a listing of ATMs in your area, visit ATM Access.
If your card is lost or stolen, please call 1-800-472-3272.
As an added Security Feature…be sure to download the CardValet app which allows you to control debit card usage and spending on the go, along with turning on or off the debit card. Further, protecting your debit card from unauthorized purchases, because you can select to be notified each time the card is used. Watch the short video below to learn more!